Followers

Thursday 21 July 2016

Sweet Snuggling Inspiration by Linda

Hi everyone,  today is Thursday and my day for inspiration for you  from Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps. 
This wonderful image is called "Sweet Snuggling."  I just love this image she is so beautiful. You can play along with us at the Challenge Blog here: http://cck-digitalstamps-challenge.blogspot.com/ where you can win some wonderful digital images drawn by Ching-Chou Kuik. You can find this image at the Esty Shop here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/259091955/sweet-snuggling-digital-digi-stamp?ga_search_query=sweet+snuggling&ref=shop_items_search_1. 
I do hope you will come play along with us. 
 Our design team theme for this week is "Anything goes" 
Please come down to Facebook and play along and get to know all the wonderful crafters there and see all the wonderful cards that they post.  
If you want to know more about my card you can hop over to my blog and see what I have done to make this card.
So till next time happy crafting to you all.

Linda DT





No comments: