Followers

Saturday 9 July 2016

Vannessa's July Challenge Card - Favourite Colours Saturday 9th July 2016

Good Morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge at Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration and Challenge blog. Our challenge this month is an easy one - use your favourite colours. I'm sure you have probably all guessed that my fave colour is pink. In any combo as well.

I used the gorgeous Heart of Faith image for my card and used some brighter colours and then decided it would be a sympathy card, but now I'm not so sure it works in those colours. The image works, but the card itself is too bright in my opinion. I do need to make a sympathy card for a card making friend of mine, but will have to do a more subtle one I think.


She has been coloured in with Copics and you can read more about her here on my blogpost.

Don't forget to check out all the other gorgeous design team posts this week and why not join in the fun with our challenge this month? There are some fabulous prizes to be won!

You can also join our Facebook group for more inspiration and we have a monthly Facebook Challenge as well.

1 comment:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful xx :)