Followers

Tuesday 19 July 2016

Gloria's Inspiration Post - 19 July 2016

Good Morning!  I hope you are having a fantastic day!  I am so happy you dropped by for my Inspiration Post.  This week I chose to create a Pocket Letter using Ching-Chou Kuik Sweet Poodle.  Isn't this the most adorable image?!  


I decided I didn't like looking at the gifts behind the front images; so I created envelopes and decorated them.


I have colored my image with Copic markers and you can find more details on My Blog post.

You still have time to enter our July Blog Challenge - Your Favorite Colour.  I would love to see your gorgeous creations.  You could be one of the lucky winners; so have fun and create something to enter.


Check out our wonderful Ching-Chou Kuik Facebook Group!  We have a very talented Facebook DT who take time to create more inspiration for you; so drop by and say "Hello".  There are more challenges on the Facebook group for you to enter and more chances to win.  


Be sure to take a look at Ching-Chou Kuik Etsy Shop for her gorgeous new stamps and all her other fabulous images.  I own most of them and can't wait to see what images you create for us.  

Thank you so much for stopping by for today's inspiration post.  Stop by daily for more inspiration from the DT.  Have a fabulous day!  I look forward to your creations in our challenges. 

Hugs,
Gloria (PurplegloCreations)