Followers

Thursday 22 December 2016

Dark Lilies Inspiration by Linda


Well Good Morning to you all.  Today is inspiration day at Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps.  The image I chose to do for you today is called Dark Lilies.  And I admit that this one so far is my very favorite.  I love flowers and this lily looks like the ones I had in my yard and they were stunning.  They were this color as well.
This week at CCK our theme is "Anything goes".  Our Monthly challenge theme is "Bright and Beautiful" and you still have time to enter if you choose to.  You can win some fantastic images from Ching-Chou Kuik Stamps if you win so come on down and give it a try.  Lots of images in the Esty Store to choose from if you want to.  The one here called Dark Lilies can be found here and you could certainly use this one for the challenge.

I colored her with copics and just used some shiny paper I got from Paper Wishes for the corner die cuts.  I used holographic paper for the back ground but other then that no embellishments because I didn't want to take away from the image.  I mounted her to red then the base card is Black.   I really love how she turned out.  Have you ever had a card that you didn't want to part with?  Well if so I can tell you that this is one of my never part with cards.

So crafters till next time I will bid you happy crafting week.  See you soon.

Linda DT CCK






No comments: