Followers

Thursday 15 December 2016

Gingerbread Man Parade Inspiration by Linda



     Good Morning everyone.  Today is my day for inspiration and I have chosen this beautiful image to color for you.  The name of this one is Gingerbread Man Parade.  And you can find this sweet image here.

     Our monthly challenge theme for you all to enter to win  some wonderful CCK images is here. Our theme for the month is Bright and Beautiful and you can find tons of images to use for this on the Esty site or you can use your own.

     The theme this week at CCK is "Add some Sparkle" but you really can't see my sparkle on here in the picture.  I added glitter to each of the larger holes at the top and on her dress as well.  I added some glitter glue to some other parts of the image as well.  I added a couple of extra gingerbread men from my stash that I got at a garage sale.

     We have a facebook challenge as well if you want to come an play along with that too.  The website to that is here.  I do hope you will come play along at both challenges.  Do visit the Esty Store and check out all the wonderful images Ching-Chou has drawn she is a very talented artist.  So till next time Happy Crafting to you all.

Linda DT CCK






No comments: