Followers

Saturday 17 December 2016

Vannessa's Inspiration Post - Saturday 17th December 2016

Good Morning and welcome to my DT inspiration post for Ching-Chou Kuik. I have used another one of Ching-Chou's unicorn images as I just love these ones! This one is Unicorn Love and I used it to make a wintry card this time. I didn't add a sentiment in case I actually had enough Christmas cards and then I could use it as a Christmas thank you for my pressies!

I added lots of sparkle to this one as just love how it came out!


She has been coloured in with Copics and you can read more about her here on my blogpost.

Don't forget to check out all the other gorgeous design team posts this week and why not join in the fun with our challenge this month? There are some fabulous prizes to be won!

You can also join our Facebook group for more inspiration and we have a monthly Facebook Challenge as well.

No comments: