Followers

Saturday 10 December 2016

Vannessa's December Challenge Card - Saturday 10th December

Good Morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge at Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration and Challenge blog. I'm sure you have seen all the gorgeous projects from the DT by now, but here is mine in a bit more detail.

I have a love of anything mystical and mythical and unicorns are one of my fave mythical creatures, so I was super excited when Ching-Chou released her new unicorn images. I used the beautiful Northern Nightfall for this card and made it into a wintery Christmas card. Just shows how versatile these images can be.  I used the colours from my patterned papers for the colour combo and I do love the turquoise and purple together.


She has been coloured in with Copics and you can read more about her here on my blogpost.

Don't forget to check out all the other gorgeous design team posts this week and why not join in the fun with our challenge this month? There are some fabulous prizes to be won!

You can also join our Facebook group for more inspiration and we have a monthly Facebook Challenge as well.


1 comment:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful xx