Followers

Friday 13 April 2018

Kym's Inspiration Post - Friday 13 April 2018

  Hello! This is Kym here again.  

Don't forget the new challenge started on 1 April 2018.  

 The topic for this month is "USE YOUR FAVOURITE COLOUR".

This week the Design Team were challenged to "monochrome".

Here is my inspiration post with this theme.
For my card I have used the Ching-Chou Kuik digital stamps image called "Spring Nocturne" (this can be found in a set along with "Spring Night", "Fantasy Easter Ocean" and "Spring Twilight").  After a lot of debate with myself I decided to go with a pink monochrome theme.  I have coloured the image in with Promarkers and chalked around the background.

Full details of this card can be found on my blog HERE.

Make sure you keep on popping by every few days as there will be inspiration on this blog from other Design Members, details of any new releases and details of any sales. 

No comments: