Followers

Saturday 14 April 2018

Vannessa's Inspiration Post - Saturday 14th April 2018

Good morning and welcome to my inspiration post for the Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration and Challenge blog. This week the DT were challenged to a monochrome colour scheme, so I just had to use my favourite pinks on this one and used the gorgeous and suitably named Rose image for my card, which is available in this set of 4 Girls with Flowers.


This gorgeous image has been coloured with Copics and you can find out more about her here in my blogpost.

Don't forget to check out all the other gorgeous design team posts this week and why not join in the fun with our challenge this month? There are some fabulous prizes to be won!

You can also join our Facebook group for more inspiration and we have a monthly Facebook Challenge as well.

No comments: