Followers

Saturday 7 April 2018

Vannessa's April Challenge Project - Saturday 7th April 2018

Good Morning and welcome to my post for the new challenge from the Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration and Challenge blog. This month or challenge is for you to use your favourite colours. I have lots of colours I love, but tend to use lots of pink and purple in my cards, so I went for a pink, purple and grey combo using the gorgeous Misty Moon Grayscale image.

I managed to get a silver frame for my A4 sized colouring. I will admit it took me hours to do especially all the sky using little dots, but I love how it came out! This one is going on my bedroom wall once I find some nails!


This gorgeous image has been coloured with Copics and the sky is coloured with pearlescent chalks. You can find out more about her here in my blogpost.

Don't forget to check out all the other gorgeous design team posts this week and why not join in the fun with our challenge this month? There are some fabulous prizes to be won!

You can also join our Facebook group for more inspiration and we have a monthly Facebook Challenge as well.

No comments: