Followers

Sunday 8 April 2018

Sunday Inspiration Post by RoRa

Hellooo.. RoRa is here again for my first Sunday inspiration post in April.. This card is for April challenge with theme 'Your Favourite Colour'.. I showcase Rose in Storm which you can find here.. Colouring the gorgeous image with Copic marker.. with my favourite colour - Green.. :D

And here's my simple card..


You can visit my blog for more details..

Don't forget to join our challenge this month to win some gorgeous images from Ching Chou Kuik.. It runs till end of this month.. Click here for joining..

You also can join another challenge at Ching-Chou Kuik Facebook Group.. Click here for joining our facebook group challenge..

Thank you so much for stopping by today.. Don't forget to stop by again tomorrow for more inspiration post from other design team members.. So til the next post then.. thathaaa..

hugs,
~RoRa


No comments: